1850 Midway Ln, Smyrna, TN 37167, USA

I had a slight crack in my screen that I wanted to have fixed so I called Verizon, where I was directed to Asurion that I apparently signed up for. I was sent to a local store of Asurions choice where the "fixed" my screen.

Immediately I felt that my home button was weird, but thought it was intact so possibly no big deal since everything else seemed to be working fine. Not long after that home button fell out completely and began allowing dust and what not to enter the phone. It didn't take long for the phone to shut down and not work. I called Verizon to let them know what happened and again of course I was directed to Asurion.

They wanted me to pay the same $200 deductible which I thought was not fair since I had just paid that a few months prior for the faulty phone repair. An Asurion rep eventually offered to cover half, which I still thought was unfair so I asked to talk to a supervisor to explain my case. Along this process I was transferred about 6 times to wrong departments, and hung up on twice! Naturally I was a little irritated...

Now the supervisor waived the deductible in full, but now wanted me to write a letter and send it in explaining the case, and after that my phone would be shipped..ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!? Holding my phone hostage for this pettiness?? The "supervisor" decided not to cover the deductible and ended up hanging up on me after I informed them I had starting recording the call to capture this nonsense they were pulling. I ended up having to just upgrade my device since it was cheaper and made more sense for an immediate solution.

To top it all off, of course I DO NOT WANT TO EVER USE ASURION AGAIN, the Verizon sales associate would not allow me to upgrade to the iPhone xs UNLESS I also added the monthly $10 Asurion insurance plan, as if they made money off having me go through them. Angry Zero customer service and they almost seemed to be smug with our conversations...I have since removed Asurion from my plan, I just had to add it and pay one month to Asurion to get a new phone....

Product or Service Mentioned: Asurion Cell Phone Insurance.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Asurion Pros: Idea of having insurance.

Asurion Cons: What i actually received, Worst cusotmer service.

• Verizon Asurion