Update added by user Nov 07, 2014
I would like to say that Walmart/Asurion has done right by me.I have received an E-Card for the amount that I paid for my All-In-One Acer Computer.
I am very satisfied and happy that they did decide to refund me my money. Even though I still have to purchase my new computer at a Walmart or Sam's Club it's okay.
This computer had lasted me about a year and I think most of the products that are sold by Walmart are okay, just make sure you are buying "New" and not "Refurbished".
Thank you Walmart for refunding me my money.
Update added by user Nov 06, 2014
I called Asurion's Customer service # and spoke with "Jackie" @ 3:16 p.m.since I told her I was inquiring about a refund for my computer because I sent it in twice and it was not fixed, she told me I she was transferring me to the correct "Department".
I ended up on an automated line which hung up after it told me that I had to go online and file my claim. I called back @ 3:17 p.m. and who is on the line? "Jackie" again!
I got mad at her and told her I wanted to speak to a person and not to transfer me to an automated line again or will keep calling back, she still transferred me to an automated system and I called back again @ 3:20p.m.. I spoke with a "Justin" who by the way, didn't bother to tell me his name until I asked him. He didn't ask me for any information, not for my service request number, phone#, nor my name! He just asked what I needed help with and I told him and he said that my claim was just turned in to be reviewed yesterday and that I should hear from someone by Monday or Tuesday because they "think" the damages were from shipping!
what a laugh! look at the pictures above, does that look like a shipping damage to you? It would only look like a shipping damage if the computer wasn't shipped in a box !
I don't know what these people are trying to pull, but I am sure glad I have taken all kinds of pictures of my computer before and after I sent it.I think next time I will get my computer from a place that does their own repairs so I don't have to ship my computer out to anyone.
Original review posted by user Nov 03, 2014
My All-In-One Computer crashed.I filed a claim and was sent a box w/instructions to file my claim.
It was fixed in about a week & 1/2! Yeah right. My computer was sent back to me with damages, a different serial number label,(the serial# was correct, but you could tell it was reprinted). And within a week, computer crashed again.
Sent it back again and it came back worse! Both corner of computer are damaged, looks like they pried off the silver rim and the screen right hand corner has a white light streak. My computer is my lively hood as I work from home. I called as soon as I saw all the damages on my computer and was told someone from "Recovery" would call me in 3-5 weeks?
I am so upset right now and all I want is my money back. I paid $699 for this computer and it was in great shape until I sent it to get it fixed.
Why should I have to wait 3-5 weeks for something these people that messed up my computer did?The attached pictures shows all the damages done to my computer.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Warranty service was very lousy
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Computer Repair
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Pre sales was great. The price quote of £75 seemed good and ups were there within a day.... After a few days i am told the laptop has been "diagnosed" and..."
- "On 12/22/14, I ordered a laptop from Dream Gadgets, Ltd. for my daughter for Christmas. I paid for 2 day shipping. That evening, I received an email from PayPal credit..."
- "Ive ordered JXD S5100 game tablet (device) for my son on 20th november 2012. I received package begin January 2013. After opening and examining device, i figured there is no..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "Do not purchase memory cards from Wish or their alternate app Geek. The other review is correct I believe in that there are many sellers that peddle their product through..."
- "Purchased a New HP Pavilion Entertainment PC Notebook with Integrated Webcam, Model# dv6910us, July 2008. Did not purchase an extended warranty because thought "HP" was a dependable brand that would..."
- "Had been using a Gillette fusion but decided to try Harry's because the cost of replacement blades is much less expensive but on the very first time using a Harry's..."