Update added by user Nov 07, 2014
I would like to say that Walmart/Asurion has done right by me.I have received an E-Card for the amount that I paid for my All-In-One Acer Computer.
I am very satisfied and happy that they did decide to refund me my money. Even though I still have to purchase my new computer at a Walmart or Sam's Club it's okay.
This computer had lasted me about a year and I think most of the products that are sold by Walmart are okay, just make sure you are buying "New" and not "Refurbished".
Thank you Walmart for refunding me my money.
Update added by user Nov 06, 2014
I called Asurion's Customer service # and spoke with "Jackie" @ 3:16 p.m.since I told her I was inquiring about a refund for my computer because I sent it in twice and it was not fixed, she told me I she was transferring me to the correct "Department".
I ended up on an automated line which hung up after it told me that I had to go online and file my claim. I called back @ 3:17 p.m. and who is on the line? "Jackie" again!
I got mad at her and told her I wanted to speak to a person and not to transfer me to an automated line again or will keep calling back, she still transferred me to an automated system and I called back again @ 3:20p.m.. I spoke with a "Justin" who by the way, didn't bother to tell me his name until I asked him. He didn't ask me for any information, not for my service request number, phone#, nor my name! He just asked what I needed help with and I told him and he said that my claim was just turned in to be reviewed yesterday and that I should hear from someone by Monday or Tuesday because they "think" the damages were from shipping!
what a laugh! look at the pictures above, does that look like a shipping damage to you? It would only look like a shipping damage if the computer wasn't shipped in a box !
I don't know what these people are trying to pull, but I am sure glad I have taken all kinds of pictures of my computer before and after I sent it.I think next time I will get my computer from a place that does their own repairs so I don't have to ship my computer out to anyone.
Original review posted by user Nov 03, 2014
My All-In-One Computer crashed.I filed a claim and was sent a box w/instructions to file my claim.
It was fixed in about a week & 1/2! Yeah right. My computer was sent back to me with damages, a different serial number label,(the serial# was correct, but you could tell it was reprinted). And within a week, computer crashed again.
Sent it back again and it came back worse! Both corner of computer are damaged, looks like they pried off the silver rim and the screen right hand corner has a white light streak. My computer is my lively hood as I work from home. I called as soon as I saw all the damages on my computer and was told someone from "Recovery" would call me in 3-5 weeks?
I am so upset right now and all I want is my money back. I paid $699 for this computer and it was in great shape until I sent it to get it fixed.
Why should I have to wait 3-5 weeks for something these people that messed up my computer did?The attached pictures shows all the damages done to my computer.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Warranty service was very lousy
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Computer Repair
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I dont even know how to describe my experience I had during weekend. So I'll just explain what happened one by one, and want to ask you what you think..."
- "On April 4, 2016 I bought 30 iphone se 64gb from Apple Wholesale Store because of course I have read all of the positive reviews online and also saw the..."
- "I was facing problems with my AOL email account and got on Google to get a phone number for AOL. I somehow got the number 888-684-0619 to call. I called..."
- "Geeks On Support, a Peruvian, online computer repair company, was founded by 2 brothers, Juan Perez and Luis Perez, who go by the pseudo names of "Jonathan" and "..."
- "My issue is not with Bernafon... I personally know nothing about the company. However, I was just contacted by someone posing as an Bernafon HR manager who wanted to do..."
- "I bought an excess inventory Thermospa Pool Cover CT on 28 November 2011 at advertised price. It took two months before they finally delivered. It arrived two days..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."
- "We got the buy two Samsung phones, get a free 50" smart TV. We got the free TV within the 6-8 weeks, but when we got it, we pulled..."
- "Let’s start it all over because I think Airbnb don’t have any idea about the absurdness of what’s happening. Airbnb said that: “Airbnb really appreciates what I’ve been doing..."