Roselle, Illinois

Paying for phone insurance you would like the company to be reliable. However, that is not the experience I had.

My first appointment for repair I waited for a tech who never showed and when I called they stated he didn't have the part. (Ok, should of called but, I understand). I am then assured the part will be in in a few days and my appointment is rescheduled. That appointment to is completely overlooked resulting in me calling again.

Fast forward to my fifth time rescheduling and I receive a message stating there was a glitch in the system and my appointment is cancelled.

At this point my trust is completely gone as I wait once again for them to come to a decision. When calling no one seems to know what's going on nor can they answer my questions, all I hear is "well there is nothing I can do except reschedule again." Just an overall bad experience and makes me question why I'm paying for phone insurance in the first place.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Asurion Cons: Unreliable technicians, Unorganized.

• Poor management skills