I broke and dropped my iphone 6, the phone was on backorder and the rep I first spoke with told me they would have it in stock within 3-5 business days.It's been 3 WEEKS.

Spoke with FIVE different rep's they were not negotiable on the deductible which to me is very poor customer service, I pay monthly for this insurance and I have been without a phone for 3 weeks! It's better to just buy Apple care than deal with them they were completely unhelpful!

Now have to purchase a new phone in full retail price, send them the reciept and they will send me a check minus the deductible.joy.

Review about: Asurion Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Had an Experience with Asurion?

Comments

Hamilton, Ohio, United States #955753

Did they ever pay you back for the new phone you had to purchase?

Walmart's Asurion Warranty Service Sucks! Asurion "My All-In-One Computer crashed. I filed a claim and was sent a box w/instructions to file my claim. It was fixed in about a week & 1/2! Yeah right. My..." Read more Asurion - Repair Review Asurion "I filed a claim for my MacBook Pro a few weeks ago due to liquid damage. It was returned in worse condition with a crack screen, bent corners, and scratched..." Read more Ooredoo - Slow 4G Internet Speed Ooredoo "I have never complained about the 4G service that I have been getting from Ooredoo Kuwait, until about the second half of 2015. Before the mass roll-out of Ooredoo's more..." Read more Asurion - Stole my Dyson vacuum Asurion " have always had all 3 of my Dyson vacuum cleaners serviced at the Dyson store in Lone Tree CO. When my stick Dyson had issues after 2 1/2 yrs..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more