Fayetteville, NC, USA

I ordered my phone online through Walmart on November 18, 2016. and I got the 40$, 2 year, Asurion care plan for the phone.

on july 16, 2018 I filed a claim for the cracked screen because I dropped my phone (in a case) but it just hit the ground just right. anyhow I received the shipping label, sent it off to Asurion. that Saturday I called and they confirmed it had arrived, and the following week my phone would be out. after many calls to Asurion, many talks with numerous supervisors emphasizing my phone was enroute, finally someone told me that the warehouse that inspects the broken phones had lost my phone and was going to do another claim and have my replacement sent out to me.

Today, more than 4 weeks after my claim, I called, and they said the replacement phone I chose (iPhone 6) was out of stock, (they didn't email me anything saying this) and that the stock was to be resupplied next Tuesday (5 weeks after my initial claim) and GURANTEED it will ship Wednesday evening. if you want insurance for you phone, DO NOT CHOOSE ASURION, THEY WILL STEAL YOUR PHONE AND COME UP WITH EVERY EXCUSE UNDER THE SUN ON WHY IT HASNT SHIPPED. I went out and bought a new phone because I couldn't go this long without my phone.

THIS IS THE WORST PHONE INSURANCE COMPANY ON EARTH. SAVE YOURSELF THE HASSLE AND JUST SKIP THE INSURANCE AND GO TO THE NEAREST MALL TO HAVE YOUR PHONE FIXED.

Product or Service Mentioned: Asurion Cell Phone Claim.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Comments

DEALING WITH THE SAME ISSUE WITH MY NEW IPHONE X!!!!

Asurion Reviews