I have never before dealt with such difficult and disrespectful people in my entire life.I payed over $200 dollars to receive the worst treatment and have nothing but problems for THREE days.

The issues I faced with this company were problems that THEY caused and refused to fix. Not a single person at this company was apologetic in the slightest. Not a single person tried to make me a happier customer.

All I needed was an apology and for someone to take responsibility, as an adult, but obviously no one is capable of that at this company.Asurion definitely underestimates and obviously does not value their customers, which is why I have absolutely no problem taking this further.

This reviewer shared experience about "awful customer service, multiple problems with delivery, order processing issue, etc. " and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $200. The author is overall dissatisfied with Asurion. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Asurion.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Asurion to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Asurion?

Comments